updated March 2022
Screening, Masking and other important COVID information
In order to protect the health of our patients and staff, please call and reschedule your appointment if you are showing any of these symptoms: Cough, Sore throat, Fever, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Recent onset of loss of taste or smell.
During this time of the COVID-19 outbreak, Eye Surgical Associates (ESA) has implemented enhanced infection prevention protocols to ensure a safe environment for our patients, staff, and providers. These precautionary measures are being implemented for the continued safe delivery of care at ESA. While these measures may be an inconvenience, we ask for your patience. We believe this will be temporary and will improve as situations normalize. Upon entering the clinic, the following protocols will be followed:
- ESA will be taking precautionary measures to limit the risk of exposure by following the CDC’s guidance.
- While masking is no longer required in our 1710 S. 70th St. and our 7001 A St. locations, patients who visit our 1610 S. 70th St. location are required to wear masks while at that clinic location.
- If a patient would prefer that our staff wear a mask during their visit, please let us know and we would be happy to accommodate that request.
- At this time, NO VISITORS are allowed to accompany a patient to their appointment unless deemed medically necessary. This policy is in effect at our 1710 and 1610 locations.
- To protect our patients, all ESA team members are required to self-screen prior to the start of their shift for COVID-19 symptoms.
This information will be updated as the situation locally, or the situation at ESA, changes. For the latest on general information regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we suggest the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or calling the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services at (402) 552-6645.
Thank you for your understanding, and for doing your part to keep our community safe.
IF YOU ARE HAVING A PROCEDURE PERFORMED AT LINCOLN SURGICAL HOSPITAL, PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.