What bills can I expect to receive?

If you have a treatment that requires surgery, you may receive bills from one or more of the following providers who bill independently:

  • Your Eye Surgical Associates surgeon
  • The facility/hospital at which your surgery was performed
  • The anesthesiologist if you had a procedure requiring anesthesia at the facility/hospital.
Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *