We are currently enrolling patients in three clinical trials for amblyopia.
- Must be between ages 3 and 13
- Must be diagnosed with amblyopia associated with strabismus or anisometropia
We are currently enrolling patients in a drug trial for diabetic macular edema.
- At least 19 years old
- Diagnosed with type 1 or 2 diabetes
- Diagnosed with diabetic macular edema
This is a three-year clinical trial involving intravitreal injections.
We are currently enrolling patients in a drug trial for non-infectious posterior uveitis.
- Five (5) years of age or older
- Diagnosed with Uveitis which is non-infectious
This is a 12-month clinical trial involving intravitreal injections.
We are currently enrolling patients in a drug trial for glaucoma.
- Age 19 or older
- Diagnosed as a glaucoma suspect or with open angle glaucoma
- Not allergic to sulfa
- Presently using one (1) glaucoma medication to control intraocular pressure
We also have ongoing trials for diabetic macular edema, age related macular degeneration and central retinal vein occlusion that are no longer enrolling new patients.
If you are interested in knowing if you may qualify for one of the listed enrolling trials, please call 402-484-0999 to speak with Jody Hemberger, Clinical Trial Coordinator, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.